What is Midpoint
All of your off-chain infrastructure in one place.
Got Questions? Our team responds in 5 minutes.
Updated 1 Mar 2023 6:30 PT.
Midpoint is a platform and API for building off-chain infrastructure that supports on-chain applications. Developers define schemas (known as midpoints) that act as oracles, data bridges, smart contract automation, off-chain notifications, data feeds, off-chain data storage, and more. Midpoint deploys and hosts the infrastructure to support those workflows.
- Hosting oracle, bridge, and keeper nodes sucks. Midpoint hosts infrastructure for you.
- It is time-consuming to configure each of these distinct pieces of infrastructure. Midpoint is built for simplicity - if you can read JSON files you can build a midpoint.
- Scaling off-chain infrastructure is tedious and never stops. Midpoint automatically scales as your application scales.
- Existing infrastructure is not self-service. Midpoint is a platform for developers - just start building.
- Most blockchain infrastructure is limited to pre-defined endpoints. Midpoint is designed to work with any API out-of-the-box.
- Traditional infrastructure doesn't support complex workflows such as OAuth endpoints. Midpoint allows you - the developer - to define custom workflows that fit your real-world use case.
Try it with a CLI
> npm install -g midpoint-cli
> midpoint init my-first-midpoint wikipedia-oracle
> midpoint publish
Try it with a Frontend
Try it with a GraphQL API